Knitmasters is redefining the impossible to be possible in engineered 3D fabrics?
Knitmasters manufactures highly technical 2-D and 3-D knitted functional fabrics with a flair. Our computerized process allows us to engineer knitted fabric to specific shapes to meet most needs. Design expertise and state-of-the-art equipment provide the flexibility to transform most ideas into reality. Knitmaster’s prides itself on innovation, product quality, and customer service.
We control our raw material production and work with our custom yarn engineer to engineer the unique polymer and fiber properties required for the end user. We operate a full-service R&D lab with state of the art testing and quality control capabilities.
We can work with you to develop unique fabric shapes, structures, patterns, colors, and characteristics. Knitmasters, creates knitted fabrics that fit specific shapes and meets unique design requirements. Knitmasters` design expertise, production capabilities, and just-in-time processes will eliminate cut-and-sew operations and costly materials such as foam and upholstery.
Our knitting capabilities include:
- Flat fabrics
- 2-D and 3-D knits in various configurations
- Single layer knits with sides and top-tube insertion
- Complete tubular double layer structures
- Extensive pattern capabilities
- Composite single and multiple layer fabrics
- Spacer fabric features on overall or specific locations
- Selected areas with high-performance elastomeric yarns
We knit products for a diverse set of industries and product lines.
A few of our products are below:
- Seating for furniture, automotive, airlines and other transportation seating
- Shoe, including glow in the dark and custom knits with logos and unique color selections
- Engineered zones for comfort and support for in seating, footwear, and your application
- Industrial belting
- Healthcare products
- Specialized industrial and medical fabrics
Knitmasters excels at solving the unsolvable four out customers
Knitmasters is a leader in engineered 3D knitted fabrics, we can help you with all of your knitting and fabric needs. Our designers are experts in fabric design and knitting, our flat bed knitting machines are state-of-the-art. Need short runs, expert design services, and on-time delivery? Knitmasters can help.